WHAT IS THE A-APRP (GC)
The All-African People’s Revolutionary Party (GC), the A-APRP (GC), is a Pan-Africanist Socialist party whose mission is to politically educate and organize the scattered, suffering, and struggling African Masses worldwide into the movement and organization for the total liberation and unification of the entire African continent under Scientific-Socialism. We are clear that Pan-Africanism is the primary objective and condition for alleviating our suffering and better enabling our progress and development.
We accept, as a historical fact and current reality that all persons of African descent, wherever we are scattered, in Africa (north and south of the Sahara) and the African Diaspora, are African, and belong to the African Nation. We understand that the scattering of Africans all over the World and our continuing untold suffering is due, primarily; to the racist, capitalist, imperialist system and that nation, class and gender struggle is the motive force for qualitative, revolutionary, change and progress in Africa and the World.
The A-APRP (GC) is the inheritor and continuator of the revolutionary ideas, teachings, struggles, and works of Kwame Nkrumah, Ahmed Sekou Toure, and Kwame Ture. We are for the complete independence, unification and revolutionary development of the African nation under scientific-socialism. The A-APRP (GC) is anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, anti-neocolonialist, anti-racist and anti-Zionist. We are opposed to all bourgeois philosophies and ideologies which seek to defend and perpetuate the racist, capitalist, imperialist system; and as a consequence, mis-educates, divides, disorganizes, exploits and oppresses the masses of the people.
Ideologically and philosophically speaking, the A-APRP (GC) is uncompromising in our understanding that, the struggle for Pan-Africanism, like the struggle for Socialism throughout the World, is scientific. Its laws are scientifically discovered, not invented or created by ideologists. These laws are discovered by observing and analyzing material reality in both its general and specific aspects; and they are mastered and understood when consciously embraced and successfully executed to change the undesirable and unacceptable reality.
- Our philosophy, Philosophical Consciencism, articulated in Kwame Nkrumah’s 1970 publication of Consciencism: Philosophy and Ideology for Decolonization, is deeply materialist. It asserts the absolute, independent and primary existence of matter as a plenum of forces in tension, endowed with the capacity for spontaneous self-motion; asserts the secondary existence of non-material forms such as time, space, mind, spirit, ideas, etc.; and claims the reality of categorical conversion as the interaction and transformation of matter to non-matter and vice versa.
- Our scientific method of analysis is dialectical and historical materialism, correctly applied to African history, present day reality and the African Personality.
- Our ideology is Nkrumahism-Toureism, which takes its name from the consistent, revolutionary, scientific socialist and Pan-Africanist principles followed, implemented and taught by Kwame Nkrumah, Ahmed Sekou Toure and Kwame Ture; three of the foremost exponents and practitioners of the scientific strategy to liberate and unify Africa under Scientific Socialism.
- Our objective is Pan-Africanism, defined at the 5th Pan-Africanist Congress in Manchester, England in 1945, and reaffirmed in Kwame Nkrumah’s 1970 publication of Class Struggle in Africa, as the total liberation and unification of Africa under Scientific Socialism. We believe that African people must be politically educated and organized in a mass, revolutionary, all-African political party to achieve our Pan-African objective; and that ideological struggle and revolutionary work are the essential determining forces in our struggle to achieve Pan-Africanism.
INTENSFYING THE IDEOLOGICAL STRUGGLE
Neo-colonialism, which is the last stage of capitalism and imperialism, in all of its forms and manifestations, is the primary enemy of Africa and the African Diaspora today. The All-African People’s Revolutionary Party (GC) reaffirms the 1961 – Cairo All-African Peoples’ Conference Resolution on Neo-Colonialism. We also reaffirm:
- Kwame Nkrumah’s repudiation of African Socialism and the notion of the so-called Third World.
- Ahmed Sekou Toure’s analysis of the People’s Class and the Anti-People’s Class; his denunciation of Negritude as an enemy of the African Revolution; his affirmation of Revolution as an act of Culture; and his assertion that the ideology of the African Revolution emerges from the Revolutionary culture and material conditions of the African people.
- Kwame Ture’s position which clarifies that Pan-Africanism is the highest political expression of Black Power and Black or African Nationalism.
In the limited time and space available to us tonight, the A-APRP (GC) will identify several key ideological struggles we seek to intensify. We will clarify our position on these struggles over the coming weeks and months. Our positions will be posted on our web portal.
As Nkrumahist-Toureist who have consistently advocated for correct ideology as the guide for the African Revolution, we call for and welcome intense, informed and honest ideological struggle around the following points:
1. The necessity to expose fake Pan-Africanists, and to engage reactionary right-wing nationalists, micro-nationalists, fetishists, and tribalists regarding their failure to understand that they represent a fetter or brake in the advancement and progress of the African Revolution.
2. The necessity to expose and reject ethnic chauvinism, religious intolerance, sectarianism, class, gender and national exploitation and oppression in the balkanized states of Africa and the African Diaspora as forms of neo-colonialism and enemies of revolutionary African nationalism and unity.
3. The need to correct the dogmatic and mechanistic socialists, regarding their failure to understand the determining power of ideology and culture as instruments of the organized masses in changing the material conditions of their existence.
4. The necessity of scientific revolutionary ideology emerging from the social/cultural milieu of each people as the most correct means for organizing them.
5. The necessary destruction of capitalism, imperialism, colonialism, settler-colonialism, neo-colonialism, racism and Zionism throughout Africa, the African Diaspora and the World and the reconstruction of society under Scientific-Socialism.
6. Revolutionary nationalism, which is still the requisite channel for waging anti-colonial struggle necessitates the continued demand for an anti-racist, non-chauvinistic defense of a Socialist Republic of Africa, in the era of colonialism, settler-colonialism and neo-colonialism, where foreign domination is still the primary form of exploitation and oppression of the African People and Nation.
7. The necessity to expose and reject the African Union and similar structures throughout the Africa and the African Diaspora who, without policies and actions demanding genuine revolutionary, anti-imperialist, political unification under Scientific Socialism, become agents of neo-colonialism. We further reject and seek to expose the efforts of Diaspora groups fighting for membership in the AU as conscious or unconscious co-conspirators in legitimizing and sustaining the corruption inside the AU.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, MILITARY AND HUMANITARIAN AID
8. We denounce the efforts of organizations such as AFRICOM, NEPAD, USAID, etc. seeking military, economic, political, and so-called humanitarian aid relations with reactionary, puppet African leaders and regimes as forms neo-colonialism which undermines and diminishes genuine independence. Seeking membership in and expecting change through capitalist/imperialist parties and government formations in Africa and the African Diaspora (including the presidency, congress, parliament, etc.) which maintain and further the exploitation of the African Masses is neo-colonialist. Africa Day or African liberation Day activities funded or organized by AFRICOM, USAID, US Embassies, the US Congress etc. are efforts to co-opt, redirect, control and destroy institutions created by the masses of the people
9. Leaders and members of parties and movements in Africa and the African Diaspora who misuse their historical positions in the mass organizations or movements during the national liberation phase of our struggle; who are in positions of power in these parties, movements and in government today, and are unwilling to improve the condition of the people; and who misuse their positions of power to accumulate individual/family/tribal privilege and wealth are neo-colonial puppets and enemies of the people.
INTELLECTUAL AND MOVEMENT IDEOLOGUES
10. We contend that occupying academic and movement space, misusing intellectual and organizational resources, engaging in research that has no relationship to the material needs or aspirations of our People and promoting erroneous ideas and information as education, who’s intent or result is to maintain the status quo by mis-educating, distracting and dis-organizing the people is neo-colonialist.
11. We denounce all cultural nationalist philosophies including, but not limited to Negritude, African socialism, Ujamaa Socialism, third universal theories, Afro-centrism, Sankofaism, etc., which promote racist, tribal, ethnocentric, pro-capitalist interests, and organizational formations as neo-colonialist.
12. While we understand the African Revolution is part of the world socialist movement and as such has its own unique historical material reality and contributions, we maintain the necessity of its independence. We reject as chauvinistic and counter-revolutionary the imposition of foreign cultures, ideologies and forms of organizations and struggle which claim to be revolutionary, scientific and universally correct, but have not considered the specific culture, experiences and material conditions of African society.
CALL TO REVOLUTIONARY POSITIVE ACTION
The Masses of the People in Africa, the African Diaspora and the World are the true makers, artisans and motive force of their histories. The All-African People’s Revolutionary Party (GC) has unconditional and uncompromising faith in African and other Oppressed Peoples, when properly educated and organized, to decide and execute their liberation. Our task, and yours, is to help politically educate and organize them, because revolutionary culture, ideology and political organization are the weapons of the oppressed.
The A-APRP (GC) will not make any compromises over our Nkrumahist-Toureist principles, ideology or Pan-African objective with capitalism, imperialism, or its neo-colonial agents. Though the struggle, political, economic and social, will be long, hard and fierce, victory is certain! Africa will be free, united and socialist, even if not in our lifetime!
The African Revolution is currently bogged down with ideological chaos and confusion, organizational corruption and treachery, enemies of the Revolution, and enemies of Oppressed Humanity. Thus, the A-APRP (GC) calls for Positive Action.
We ask progressive and revolutionary forces worldwide to join us in launching, waging and winning this ideological struggle.
We ask you to join and build an organization to combat capitalism, imperialism, neocolonialism, & corruption in order to construct Scientific-Socialism and end exploitation and oppression. We ask you to join and build an organization which seeks to properly educate and organize the masses of the people; an organization willing to suffer, sacrifice, and serve the African masses and Oppressed Humanity.
We ask revolutionary Pan-Africanists throughout Africa and the African Diaspora and other revolutionary fighters for liberation and Scientific Socialism to join and/or align with the All-African People’s Revolutionary Party (GC). In closing, we ask that you:
Intensify the Ideological Struggle and the Work of the Revolution!
Join and Help Build the A-APRP (GC)!
Ready for the Revolution!
To send us your comments click here: firstname.lastname@example.org