All Members of the All-African People’s Revolutionary Party(GC), as determined by their level of Membership—Pre-Cadre, Supporter, and Cadre—must fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Conscientiously participate in the Party’s political education process and, where possible, a Party Pre-Cadre or Cadre Circle, study Nkrumahism-Toureism, Pan-Africanism, and the Party’s political policies, line, program, rules, regulations and procedures.
- Participate in the development of and implementation of Party decisions, policies and programs.
- They must subordinate their individual interests to the collective interests of all African People, the Continental African Nation, African Personality and Culture, and the A-APRP(GC).
- To participate, where possible, in the discussion of questions concerning the Party’s policies at Party meetings and in Party newspapers and journals.
- To make suggestions and proposals regarding the work and study of the Party.
- To make well-grounded and principled criticism of any Party unit or member at appropriate Party meeting, and not outside them; to present information or charges against any Party unit or member concerning violations of discipline or the law to the Party in a responsible way; to demand disciplinary measures against such a member, or call for dismissal or replacement of any incompetent Cadre.
- In case of disagreement with a Party decision or policy, to make reservations and present their views to Party units, provided that they resolutely carry out the decision or policy whiles it is in force.
No A-APRP(GC) unit has the right or authority to deprive any Party Member of the above-mentioned rights, or expel or suspend them from Membership, except by and though due process and procedure. Members have the right to appeal to appeal their expulsion or suspension to higher Party bodies.
All Members—Pre-Cadre, Supporters and Cadre—shall renew their Membership on an annual basis in order to remain Members in good standing of the All-African People’s Revolutionary Party(GC).
A Member of the A-APRP(GC) in good standing changing her or his place of residence and Membership from one geo-political area or Party unit to another, shall request the Party unit of origin to transfer, where possible, in writing, her or his Membership to the new Party unit, at the same or equivalent level. The request for transfer normally should be made before the Member changes his or her place of residence, but in any event, not more than thirty (30) days after moving. The transfer may be submitted by the A-APRP(GC) unit of origin through the current Party bodies, or it may be submitted simultaneously to the new Party unit and the higher Party bodies, who shall process the transfer request as soon as possible, and the receiving Party unit shall promptly assist, were possible, the Member in getting situated in the new Party unit.
Dues and contributions shall be paid at a rate fixed by the Party, with consideration of the extremely un-even and un-equal levels of socio-economic reality throughout Africa and the African Diaspora. Each Party unit shall strive, as quickly as possible, to become self-reliant, financially and materially. Party income shall be apportioned among the various Party units, on the basis of availability and need, as determined by higher Party bodies. Special assessments shall be levied from time to time, as determined by the Party.
A-APRP(GC) Members who are behind in their dues or contributions shall be notified by their respective Party unit, and all efforts shall be made to assist them in becoming and remaining current. The principle of “politics before economics” must be applied in all instances, and no Member shall be suspended or excluded from Membership on the sole basis of their inability to pay dues or make contributions. Other infractions of Party policy and rules must also exist before a member can be purged. All Members who are purged have the right to appeal to the higher bodies of the All-African People’s Revolutionary Party(GC).
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Voice Mail: (202) 246-4896